At the 5th annual Polaris RZR UTV World Championship, RZR Racing continued its winning streak with two wins and six podiums from RZR Factory Drivers. Additionally, RZR Factory Racing secured two wins and three podiums at the SCORE San Felipe 250 series opener.
UTV World Championship:
- Polaris RZR Factory Driver Seth Quintero secured the UTV NA class win, giving the 16-year-old driver three-consecutive wins this season.
- RZR Factory Driver Mitch Guthrie Jr. brought home second in the Pro Turbo class.
- During Sunday’s short course races, Polaris RZR swept the Pro 1000 class podium, as Colby Wemple, Shelby Anderson and Sierra Romo placed first, second and third, respectfully.
- In the final race, RZR Factory Driver Jacob Carver finished third in the Pro Turbo short course class.
SCORE San Felipe 250:
- RZR Factory Driver’s Wayne Matlock and Kristen Matlock come out top of the podium in the Pro Turbo win and Pro NA classes, respectively.
- The two victories mark the second-consecutive year the husband and wife duo each won their class.
- Wayne’s Pro Turbo class win gives him three-consecutive San Felipe 250 wins.
- In the Pro Turbo class, RZR Factory Driver Mike Cafro finished second.
The post Polaris RZR Racing Wins at UTVWC and SCORE Season Opener appeared first on race-deZert.com.