The 2019 NORRA Mexican 1000 kicked off yesterday with day 1 of tech and contingency in Ensenada, Baja. Today is another day of contingency and the race begins tomorrow morning with the first stage from Ensenada to San Felipe.
For race maps and more visit the NORRA site.
- April 26th-27th: Tech/contingency
- Aprile 28th: Ensenada – San Felipe
- April 29th: San Felipe – Guerro Negro (Motos), San Felipe – Bahia de Los Angeles (4-wheel)
- April 30th: Guerro Negro / Bahia de Los Angeles – Loreto
- May 1st: Loreto – La Paz
- May 2nd: La Paz – San Jose del Cabo (Finish)
- May 3rd: Awards ceremony in San Jose del Cabo